Keeping You Behind The Wheel
- Speeding tickets and reckless driving citations
- Speeding in a work or construction zone
- Illegal lane usage
- Failure to obey traffic signals
- Following too closely
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving while license revoked or suspended
- CDL violations, including logbook violations, overweight trucks and equipment violations
Police know that many individuals will simply plead guilty and pay the fines because they cannot afford to take time out of their schedule to return and contest the ticket. In all likelihood, I will be able to appear on your behalf to fight these tickets, which will save you valuable time and money. You will not have to take time off of work or head back to town to offer up your defense.
Minimizing the consequences of these tickets is in your best interests. I will help you find alternative dispositions of these cases, which can help keep the offense off of your record as well as prevent other penalties such as increased insurance costs.
Schedule A Free Consultation
Every traffic ticket counts – even minor citations can cause your license to be suspended if you have too many violations. Please call my Springfield office at 217-718-4951 or send me an email to schedule an appointment with an experienced traffic tickets lawyer.