Facing Gun Charges?
Assisting You Throughout Your Case, Including Trial
When building your defense, I will analyze the actions of law enforcement. I want to know how they discovered the weapons in your case. I will then be able to explain what defense is available to you and begin pursuing solutions that are focused on protecting your freedom. I have helped defend clients against a number of weapons-related offenses, including:
- Discharging a firearm during commission of an aggravated battery
- Possessing a firearm during commission of an aggravated battery
- Using a weapon in an unlawful manner
- Aggravated unlawful use of a weapon
- Armed robbery
- Armed habitual criminal
- Possessing a weapon as a convicted felon
- Possessing a stolen weapon
Because of the serious nature of these crimes, it is likely that prosecutors will only offer deals that contain lengthy jail or prison time as part of the bargain. I am ready for trial from the very beginning of your case, so I will not be afraid to protect your rights and argue for you in court if a deal proves impossible.
Schedule A Free Consultation
The first step toward regaining control over your future is to work with a criminal defense lawyer who is committed to your needs throughout your case. Call my Springfield office at 217-718-4951 or send me an email to begin discussing your options.