Helping You Protect Your Freedom When Charged With Violent Crimes
Offering A Wide Range Of Defense Services To Those Charged With Violent Crimes
You need to be sure that your attorney is committed to finding a solution that is right for you. I will work tirelessly to help you determine the right path for your specific situation. I offer skilled representation assistance to individuals charged with violent crimes such as:
- Murder, including capital murder cases (I have handled death penalty cases as part of my practice)
- Assault and battery, including aggravated battery
- Domestic violence offenses, including violating orders of protection or no-stalking orders
- Robbery, armed robbery, burglary and home invasion
- Resisting arrest and assault on a police officer
- Sex crimes such as aggravated sexual assault, Internet sex crimes and statutory rape
I work with my clients at all stages of their cases, including trying to obtain bail. This can be a very difficult issue, especially with these more serious offenses. I will explore all possible options to help you protect your freedom while your case is ongoing.
When reviewing a case, I look for all possible defenses that may be available. I examine the actions of law enforcement officers to determine if Fourth Amendment protections against illegal search and seizure were violated. I also determine if other options could be used, such as self-defense or protection of others.
Schedule A Free Consultation
To speak to an experienced criminal defense lawyer, please call my Springfield office at 217-718-4951 or send me an email. I will offer a strong and aggressive defense to these allegations because I understand how these crimes impact your life.